- M3/M4 2014>
- M3 2008>13
- M3 2001>06
- M3 1995>99
- Z4M 2005>08
- M5/M6 2005>11
- M5/M6 2011>
- X5/X6 M 2008>14
- ECU Tuning
New Release From VF-Engineering
2011+ BMW F10 M5/M6 Performance Software
VF-Engineering and HEX TUNING have achieved outstanding results with the responsive 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 (S63 engine) found within the current generation of M5 and M6 vehicles. HEX TUNING software engineers focused on several parameters within its performance envelope including:
- Enhanced partial throttle/full throttle response
- Optimized air/fuel ratios
- Enhanced torque Management
- Enhanced transmission/shift response
- Recalibrated VANOS (variable valve timing)
- Optimized boost management and wastegate control
- Limiters and governors raised/and or removed
- Made in California, USA.
Currently we are bench-programming the S63’s dual ECUs (one day turn-around) to ensure a perfect ECU flash.
Enhancements and calibration was tested and measured on a Mustang MD500-AWD chassis dyno using 91 octane fuel.
Dyno testing revealed a significant increase in horsepower and torque with improved throttle response across the entire rpm band.
This product is not compliant with the California Air Resource Board and not for use on public roads in California.This applies to any aftermarket product that does not display a CARB EO#. Power ratings are subject to conditions and dynamometer model used.